Monday 6 February 2012

A complete contradiction...

At the risk of sounding like a bisexual, I may as well admit that I don't completely understand the concept of being straight, nor the concept of being gay.

When we take an interest in a person, it's not dependent on their genitals. We like a person based on their personality, interests and attitudes.

So what is it that makes us choose a certain sex over another, if the personality and interests of the people are the same? I'm not saying if a man and women both had the same personality and we got on well, that I'd be torn in which to choose, I'm just struggling to understand how it all works!

I think I'm looking too deeply in to this whole concept. Because, even I, myself, don't believe in what I'm preaching here!


[pointless blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment