Wednesday 6 July 2011

Standard Procedure

It's standard procedure, once a year.

I can't remember a year where I've not had exam results. I vaguely remember the time where life revolved around who was 'on' in Tig and the only thing we had to worry about was who had the most sweets. That's laughable now.

We've gone from have no responsibility and hardly even a purpose in life, to planning and determining our own future. And it's serious.

When it comes to results, to most people you either pass or you fail. To me, you fail, do badly, do ok or get 100%. For me, it's all about self satisfaction and getting out what you put in. I remember the first results we got from University and I threw out this cringy line, the one about self satisfaction and getting out what you put in; this was the point where I re-branded myself as a joke!

Maybe I am a bit of a joke.

Kacee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment