Monday 5 May 2014

The blogging game

While I see blogging as an art of writing, I strongly believe it's passion that's responsible for the words. 

Some weeks, as you may have noticed, I can post a new blog each day, however others I struggle to post any at all. 

When I feel passionate or angry or happy or any kind of emotion for something, my brain comes alive. I can only liken the activity of my brain to a shower head; with ideas spraying from each opening and drowning my mind. 

Actually, my brain is a lot more useful and intellectual (I like to think) than a shower head. But you understand my theory, right?

I suppose what I'm trying to say is, as a hobby, I only write when I feel passion because I find a passionless blog post is as pointless as a perforated umbrella. 

No comments:

Post a Comment